10/8/2026 5:29:44 PM
10/8/2026 6:48:42 PM
+1 credibility for me...i'll def watch if i can[Edited on October 8, 2026 at 6:50 PM. Reason : Better than gay ass ufc]
10/8/2026 6:49:45 PM
Taking cues from the Romans.Remember how they killed the Christians?
10/8/2026 8:24:22 PM
Sorry fam just seeing thisI don't but I'm sure Phill could give me some religious mumbo jumboLook if we are gonna live in these times at least entertain the masses. Have you ever seen someone shot in a firing range execution style? I haven't. I saw saddam hanged
10/8/2026 10:51:39 PM
I haven't, and I don't desire to.And it bothers me that a significant number of otherwise uninvolved parties probably want to.Consider what a person with a well-grounded perspective who was directly impacted by the event in a major way thinks about the livestream idea:https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/ck1wvqw4lzdvo
10/9/2026 6:56:18 AM
10/9/2026 10:08:41 AM
Sounds like a death spiral. Except that if the majority are simply re-assigned rather than being fired or retired, then they retain the institutional knowledge and can be re-re-assigned when we hopefully have a non-insane administration in the future.
10/9/2026 10:40:19 AM