3/17/2025 1:31:36 PM
From the inside
3/17/2025 1:49:44 PM
They just write it off, Jerry.
3/17/2025 1:55:44 PM
Lol
3/17/2025 2:39:05 PM
3/17/2025 2:49:28 PM
VINAIG FOUR MITCLESRKETBALL CHUMPIONS!
3/17/2025 7:11:28 PM
Could we convince Qatar that NC State is an excellent vessel for sportswashing?
3/17/2025 9:38:49 PM
Not sure why we can’t get adidas to play players now likeThey did under gott and wade. Pair upAdidas, nc state and j. Cole
3/17/2025 10:00:13 PM
I just assumed there was Adidas cash either already included in the NIL numbers, or kind of sitting in the wings waiting for a player that they deemed worthy. That's one of the things about comparing our NIL number to other schools. If a coach says to the powers that be "hey, I got the #1 draft pick interested -- help me do it," I have a feeling our NIL number will all of a sudden get bigger. But if the coach is like "hey, I found this PERFECT 5'9 guy from a mid-major that can slash to the basket like crazy but can't pass or hit 3s," they gonna be like .
3/18/2025 7:37:52 AM
New Chancellor, y'all!
3/18/2025 12:29:01 PM
^^ I mean the same could be said for any other p5 school
3/18/2025 12:33:36 PM
Step 1 completenew chancellorstep 2 announce new coach
3/18/2025 3:41:18 PM
3/19/2025 2:22:38 PM
God I hope so.
3/19/2025 2:52:15 PM
https://x.com/InsidePackSport/status/1902419024425652552
3/19/2025 2:57:10 PM
Boom
3/19/2025 3:22:08 PM
The NC State fan in me fully expects Texas to lose their game against Xavier tonight by 150 points and then Sean Miller to immediately be named heir to the Home City Ice fortune so long as he retires as Xavier's head coach.
3/19/2025 3:38:55 PM
3/19/2025 4:11:48 PM
I, for one, welcome our new head coach of MEN'S MEGCKEWRLE.
3/19/2025 7:10:53 PM
Bump
3/26/2026 10:16:21 AM
It feels like it was just yesterday that we were having this discussion
3/26/2026 10:29:49 AM
I fondly remember the 2023 coach search that resulted in making a hire in 2025 which resulted in a new search in 2026
3/26/2026 10:32:50 AM
ha, fire up the 2026 coaching search. but fuct it better be quick cause the portal open in like 12 days. hope we can keep Able and McNeil.
3/26/2026 10:36:17 AM
3 coaches in 3 years. Batting 1.000, I like our chances
3/26/2026 10:37:28 AM
lol just realized this was originally a football thread
3/26/2026 10:38:22 AM
Big ass football hater APCrook first to namedrop gainey it seems
3/26/2026 10:40:47 AM
I remember both our 2023 football coaching search and basketball coaching search well
3/26/2026 10:41:21 AM
I wonder if this type of thing makes Avent/Doeren haters cool down a little
3/26/2026 11:18:34 AM
Lol no. I am avowed avent hater and i still think he needs to retire. But it's baseball so i don't care too much. But the guy is aggressively mediocre. Gonna coach for 30 fucking years without a conference title.Dave can coach as long as he wants to because being mediocre and regularly beating UNC is all i ever ask from a football coach. ]
3/26/2026 11:27:25 AM
JFC i see that they named the goddamn clubhouse at doak field after this chucklefuck now. Just celebrating mediocrity. Why not build a statue of him next??? Just wild to do this for a guy who is by all metrics worse than both of the previous 2 head coaches.
3/26/2026 12:28:14 PM
Gainey? McMillan? Jules of Harlem?
3/26/2026 3:00:54 PM
Jim HarbaughBill CowherPhilip RiversNick Sheridan - no relation to Dick Sheridan that I can tell, but the similarity in name automatically puts him on the short listThe UMass coachJustin (pls come back)Steve Logan
9/29/2026 6:30:20 AM
Wait what do you know? #SourcesImo we should get a very experienced coach, someone with NFL and super bowl experience that has coached great quarterbacks. Need someone fairly gruff to match our fan base. Would be good if they had some young folks around them to helping balance the experience with new ideas. Someone who will make a big splash, and maybe arrange next years opener to be a national game with lots of fanfare to signal "we're back". Bonus points if they can get justin back on tww.
9/29/2026 8:59:21 AM
If Boo had an ounce of brain cells he would give DD the axe after we get our shit pushed in by Duke. That would give us a big lead on the best mediocre available coaches.We should pay justin# a $250,000 consulting fee to lead the search!
9/29/2026 9:26:50 AM
I will pay Justin’s premium TWW subscription for 1 year if he comes back and also helps lead the coaching search
9/29/2026 10:55:10 AM
^^This
9/29/2026 2:07:34 PM