Seconded(From Page 5)
2/13/2007 8:10:05 PM
that is one of my favorite quotes of all timeand from the description you guys are giving of him it totally worksMy God have mercy on his soul
2/13/2007 8:14:20 PM
omg yesterday was the anniversary of his death. you were a great person Frank. I still miss you![Edited on February 12, 2013 at 4:52 PM. Reason : ]
2/12/2013 4:49:33 PM
his final words here...
2/12/2013 5:02:32 PM
I miss him too
2/12/2013 7:27:01 PM
poor guy
2/12/2013 7:31:46 PM
wow, EPIC fucking douchebaggery from firmbuttgntl itt, even by tww standards.
2/12/2013 8:38:48 PM
I've stumbled into rabbit holes down this site quite a few times, and even when they were for things that were fun or dumb, it would always make me feel a bit sad, Idk just because of seeing "2007" written next to something... it felt weird. this was especially draining
9/27/2026 5:09:07 PM
Just live in the now, bro.
9/27/2026 7:08:38 PM